Marketing Manager – Rapidly expanding market area, Industry leading benefits and a great pay structure.
The Chastang Family has been involved in the automotive industry since 1933. Our focus on a family atmosphere where our employees, customers and community drive each decision, making us a great place to work, learn and grow.
- Financial investment in future growth and facilities
- Transparency with employees and management
- Freedom to make decisions
- We believe in a work-life balance
Chastang Auto Group is currently seeking a Marketing Manager who will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer, to strategically oversee and implement marketing and communications efforts that will drive awareness of the company brand and reputation and increase customers. These efforts could include media and public relations, websites/social media and other digital marketing, internal and external communications, strategic advertising/sponsorships, and similar responsibilities.
Candidate must be: well-rounded, knowledgeable, and passionate; marketing perspective and willingness to learn; demonstrate copywriting abilities; and up-to-date on the latest trends and practices.
- Develop, lead and execute frontend and back-end integrated marketing
- Measure and analyze data, develop performance metrics and analysis for brand awareness, business development, and customer service efforts, and make informed marketing decisions based on this information.
- Train sales and administrative teams to utilize new marketing efforts and better understand brand focus.
- Manage and develop media and advertising campaigns.
- Proactively push, develop and maintain content on the dealership websites to engage the end user.
- Manage and increase CAG’s social media accounts/platforms and reach.
- Increase the presence of CAG in the automobile sector, locally and regionally.
- Provide and evaluate sponsorship and branding opportunities.
- Work closely with CAG external PR firm.
- Direct effort and partnerships with philanthropic focus.
- Execute other duties and initiatives as necessary.
efforts and business development strategies including internet marketing plans, marketing pieces, newsletters, events and procedures to expand market share and increase customers.
- Must have 5 year of experience in website support, digital marketing, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Media, or a related field preferred
- A clear understand and/or 2 years experience in the Automotive industry
- Must be social media savvy
- Working knowledge and experience in Web Design
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite is highly preferred – Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications including office
Chastang Auto Groups headquarters is centrally located in Houston, TX, five minutes from downtown. Affordable housing, distinguished medical centers, robust visual and performing arts, major league sports teams and a quick 30-minute drive to the beach are why so many choose to call Houston home.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY:
- 401K plan with company matching
- Dealer covered HSA - Health Savings Account
- Dealer covered short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Competitive pay plans with salary
- Holidays off
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts and service work
- Training and advancement opportunities